On the interview show, Inside the Actors Studio, host James Lipton asks each of his guests the same ten questions. Here are my responses to these questions:
What is your favorite word?
– Syzygy – from the Latin “syzygia” meaning “conjunction” and the Greek “syzygos” meaning “yoked together”. In astronomical terms, it’s the nearly straight-line configuration of three celestial bodies in a gravitational system. For instance, a syzygy is formed during a lunar or solar eclipse when the sun, moon, and earth line up together.
It’s one of the four longest singular words in the English language with no vowels.
Plus it just looks really sexy and unusual 🙂
What is your least favorite word?
– Enervate – meaning lacking physical or mental vigor. It should mean the opposite of what it does. Any word that starts with “ener” suggests “energy” or “energetic”. This word irritates me!
What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally?
– Forensic accounting, a large mug of green tea, dark chocolate, music, and Billy Zane.
What turns you off?
– Dishonesty, any kind of bigotry, Bravo channel reality shows, and men who think they’re God’s gift to the world.
What is your favorite curse word?
– Good googamooka! (when my children are listening), otherwise there are some choice Jamaican curse words that I can’t bring myself to repeat in this forum 🙂
What sound or noise do you love?
– Christmas bells
What sound or noise do you hate?
– Car horns
What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
– Time traveler
What profession would you not like to do?
– Politician, criminal lawyer, heart surgeon
If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
– Eat-Sleep-Rave-Repeat….Eat-Sleep-Rave-Repeat…pass it on…